Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Too low is not always a good thing...

so today I called the sales manager at a1 racing because it has been almost a month with no reply to the camber arms I ordered for my cressida. the guy was really nice though in helping me with exactly what I needed though. I was thankful for this cause he kinda seemed hard headed at first. he asked me to take a couple shots of my rear suspension so he can figure the exact adjustment length that I need to give me more positive camber. while I was down there under my car I also saw that my rear tires are now showing cord. hooray! i've only had them for a month!! I hope to get more life out of my tires once my camber is fixed because welded diffs sure are tire killers. Hopefully everything will go smoothely


pitchas of my activities:

No comments:

Post a Comment