Sunday, May 24, 2009

today was a chill day

today was chill. spent the night at ry's house. met his fam. they were all super nice. and his house is awsome. we went out last night and went all around yorba linda checking out all the sights. my 240 definately needs to get out there. and it will when I get it back. I came home when he had to go to work. washed the taco for the weeks haul to school, all was pretty good then this afternoon had to ruin it. got some bad news. got mad beyond belief. there is nothing to do tonight. so I decided to do some tests on my fifty out of my anger. it needs an oil change. and a plug real bad. prolly gonna have to redo the whole ignition system too. I was gonna put the motor in a new chassis, but i'll prolly have to rebuild the motor before that. hmm. maybe i'll bore it to a 125 and throw a five speed on it. perhaps... perhaps.. perhaps...


pictures from today:



video:

No comments:

Post a Comment