Thursday, February 4, 2010

so I did some work on the chev today.

not much I can do with what I have til the new parts arrive so I went ahead and put a toggle so that the compressor wouldn't continuosly run. the story with that is that the PSI shut off switch either broke or somehow got disconnected. so when the tank reaches full psi the compressor does not turn off. so I put in a toggle so that I can shut it off when desired. but it also doubles as a security precaution as well so that no one can drive it away since it lays rail lol

pictures



toggle installed



next will be filling all these holes up so that I don't have a continuous heater lol



I also need to fab up some fenderwells as well which will prolly be done with jefe



and last but not least I'll lay sound deadening all through the car so that it will be a quiet ride inside the cab

No comments:

Post a Comment