Tuesday, March 23, 2010

blah blah blah

chill day off from work. its weird. when I know I'm gonna be off. I feel like "dang i'm gonna get so much done. I'll do this this and that." of course.. that never really happens lol. it was a chill day today. woke up did the double S. not tripple as I didn't shave today. my dad made some bomb burritos as he decided to stay home as well. After that we took princess jessica to work at her second home nordstrom. Then from there we headed over to pegasus hobbies in montclair. that place is so sweet for the hobby enthusiest. I was going to pick up a model but this week blows cause I'm barely making my bills so i gotta chill out with the spending, even though I want a million things. After that we went and looked at some tools to buy in the future which include another angle grinder, a new jack, a welder, and much much more. everything is so cheap there. I love it. After that we headed back to the "race facility" as my dad calls it. and I decided why not get the 240 over here finally. since it has been stuck at my moms since the clutch went out. so I called up Jans towing. met them there. and here it is now. in my driveway. I guess I did get quite a few things accomplished today. no pictures though for all you picture viewers though. I did find this cool pic though. Goodnight all.

No comments:

Post a Comment