Wednesday, June 2, 2010

fun car life

has been slow lately. been barely scraping by with bills and such, here are the status of both the fun cars

240 is holding together. survived another track day. may need to be either replacing the clutch soon and or throwout bearing. but whenever I release the clutch pedal something is making noise down below, this is intermitently though so we'll wait til it happens everytime.





I also decided to bump up tire sizes to a 225 40. it sits super flush now and I can get a little more grip. I'd have to say I'm happy with the results. the fronts however are rubbing pretty bad against the fender wells whenever I hit large bumps. so I'll have to address that soon.



also new sticker acquired




as for my 50

its been sitting due to my gas tank leaking more. and me and my dad re did the exhaust system in it but it decided to break a hangar. so we'll have to address that soon also



the new exhaust location

No comments:

Post a Comment