Tuesday, August 24, 2010

a well deserved update

nothing really too exciting going on right now as I'm trying to find balance in finances and save the race compound IE the home/shop. my family is currently under going some hardships and i'm just praying we pull out of them. as for car life. 50 is still having carb issues. spits and sputters. dies occasionally. i'll have to tear into her one of these days. taco needs a well deserved brake upgrade. new front end LT kit due to my ball joints cracking and brakes. no money to do that. 240 is fine til my clutch desides to go out. but needs new tires all around due to my wheel change (pics below). I also took a trip recently with my passenger seat driver. it was good to get out of the same stuff to recharge my batteries. see some different scenery. it was exactly what I needed.







she made the trip all worth it





























No comments:

Post a Comment